The Service and Calibration Laboratory in Tokyo has been specifically developed to meet the needs of our Japanese customer and, whilst fully traceable to National Standards, is intended to be flexible in its' approach to providing practical service solutions.
This commitment is an extension of the collaborative culture of our company and ensures that essential back-up is always available to a time-scale that meets the needs of every industry sector. In parallel with the Bronkhorst High-Tech 24 hour / 7 days a week Help Line we can provide in-house services that include same-day, next-day and standard 3 day turn-around.
Furthermore, on-site services can be arranged to include commissioning, calibration checks, application support and diagnostics.
The Japan Service Department capabilities include :
- Small quantity assembly of EL-FLOW® products
- Inspection, repair and calibration of Bronkhorst Gas Mass Flow Meters and Controllers
- Inspection, repair and calibration of other manufacturers Gas MFM and MFC
- Inspection, repair and calibration of Bronkhorst Liquid Mass Flow Meters and Controllers
- Inspection, repair and calibration of Bronkhorst Coriolis principle Mass Flow Meters and Controllers
- Inspection, repair and calibration of Bronkhorst Electronic Pressure Controllers
- Specialist systems assembly, inspection, repair and calibration
- Service Contracts